Consulting Services to provide technical support and facilitate private sector engagement within the Orange-Senqu River Basin
The Orange-Senqu River Commission (ORASECOM) secured funding from the Global Environment Fund (GEF) through the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to implement a project which seeks to strengthen joint management capacity for the basin-wide Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) implementation and demonstrating environmental and socio-economic the implementation of Strategic Action Programme (SAP) priority actions in the Orange-Senqu River.
ORASECOM SAP project is supporting ORASECOM in identifying, developing and implementing models of engaging the private sector in addressing the environmental threats as outlined in the Strategic Action Programme
- ORASECOM seeks to recruit a consulting team to undertake the following:
- Facilitate identification of relevant private sector stakeholders who would contribute towards addressing water and environmental threats in the basin.
- Review existing private sector engagement models in the four basin states e.g. water stewardship programmes and develop appropriate model(s) at basin level.
- Facilitate implementation of the basin-wide private sector engagement model(s).
- The Terms of References (ToRs) for the above consultancy can be downloaded from the ORASECOM Website (www.orasecom.org/Oppotunities). Queries relating to the ToRs may be addressed through writing to Mr. Boniface Mabeo, email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than 1600hrs on 22 January 2024.