Final Terms of Reference for Water Resources Modelling and capacity building Consultant.pdf
Jun 14 2021
ORASECOM invites eligible consultants/ consulting firms who are interested to bid for the following consultancies to submit technical and financial bids. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, appropriate skills, budget). Consultants may constitute consortiums to enhance their chances of qualification.
- Consultants are required for the following work:
- To Facilitate the Consultation Process for the Endorsement of the Transboundary Environmental and Social Assessment Guidelines
- To Facilitate Water Resources Modelling and Capacity Building for ORASECOM Member States
- To Facilitate the Development and Agreement of an Environmental Flow Regime for The Orange – Senqu River Basin
Note that the following two consultancies are readvertisements. All consultants/ companies/ or entities that have already applied need not reapply. Their proposals will be evaluated with the new submissions.
- Research to Support Development of Innovative Private Public Partnership Schemes under the auspices of ORASECOM.
- Implementation of Activities to Rehabilitate the Orange – Senqu River Mouth by Undertaking Activities Identified in the Baseline Study.
- The terms of reference for the above consultancies can be downloaded from the ORASECOM website http://www.orasecom.org/Procurement.aspx
- The estimated duration of the services differs, and the relevant information can be found on the Terms of Reference for the specific consultancy.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information by contacting the email or telephone/mobile numbers in the Terms of Reference during the day: 09:00 to 16:00 hours, Pretoria Local Time and before the stipulated deadline.
- Technical and Financial Proposals must be received by email not later than the stipulated date in the Terms of Reference of the specific consultancy. The submission must specifically mention the title of the consultancy being applied for as referenced above.
.See attached TORs for details
(Link opens in new window)
Adode PDF file